Terms & Conditions
We are open from Saturday 4th of July 2020 for members only. Any groups of people who are not members will unfortunately be asked to return the following week.
We are encouraging people to book via out online system. This will be to reserve your slot as we are operating a maximum capacity. You can select pay on arrival or you can pay online. If you visit the park without booking you will still be allowed to enter, if we are under this capacity.
Before leaving visiting, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Do we accept cash?:
We’re not completely cashless! But please be ready to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card, rather than cash.
Customers wearing masks is optional, please maintain your social distance from other families at all times.
All of our staff working close to customers are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their shift on park, except:
- Those with health conditions and/or a doctors note
- Those who are working behind protective screens
- Staff that are not customer to customer facing (such as maintenance)
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (37.5º C or more), or difficulty breathing
- Travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on foreign travel guidance can be found here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01841 540 276 – We’re doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible, whilst still having fun.
NHS Fundraiser – T&C’s
50% Of all tickets sold will be donated to our NHS (Please note, for this reason all tickets are NON REFUNDABLE)
£7 Day Ticket – Must be redeemed by the 4th July 2021.
£10 2 Day Ticket – The second day must be used within 14 days of using the first entry ticket (the are the standard rules of our £3 return) and both visits must be redeemed by the 4th July 2021.
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01841 540 276
50% OFF Annual Passes – T&C’s
This offer has now ended (12th June 2020) and due to part of the funds being donated to the NHS, they will be non-refundable.
Annual Passes MUST be redeemed before the end of 2020
Annual Passes will be valid for 1 year from the date of first visit and must start no later that the 31st December 2020.
Renewing the 50% Annual Pass – The renewal price will be that of the current annual pass price -25% which we offer you every year you renew membership with us. (example 2021 annual pass £50 – 25% = £37.50)
Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the Park in the event that the capacity for visitors at the Park is reached and/or exceeded. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry into the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who;
A) Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst traveling to the Park whether by bus, coach or other means. Where such behaviour has been reported to Camel Creek Ltd.
B) Has behaved in, or in the vicinity of, the Park in a manner, which, in the opinion of Camel Creek Ltd, has, or is likely to affect the safety and enjoyment of other guests or staff.
C) Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
Opening times of rides, attractions, cafes & kiosks may vary depending on business levels and/or weather conditions. The management reserve the right to change these without notice.
We are prepared to allow entry to the park to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Park regulations set out below. We are sure that you will wish to assist Camel Creek Ltd in ensuring the Park and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and exciting experience. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Camel Creek Ltd personnel.
1) All persons entering the Park must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. If re-entry into the Park is required, you must obtain an appropriate hand stamp, before exiting the Park which must be shown at the time of re-entry to gain access to the Park.
2) Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Camel Creek Ltd, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
3) Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
4) We regret that due to our zoo license conditions we no longer allow dogs on park (except guide dogs).
5) Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous would be immediately escorted from the Park without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution.
6) The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the Park. Accordingly alcohol may not be taken into the Park.
7) Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
8) The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
9) Camel Creek Ltd will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park’s operation hours. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
10) Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
11) No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Park outside the Park’s normal operating hours.
12) From time to time Camel Creek Ltd or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors.
13) Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to such belongings. Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about the Park. Please note that for health and safety reasons shirts and shoes must be worn on all rides at all times.
14) Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
15) By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Services upon arrival they will be able to advise.
16) Height, age and weight restrictions apply to many of the attractions.
Special Offers are subject to our Terms & Conditions. All special offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Camel Creek LTD use several different companies when we hire our Characters. The license to display these Characters is the responsibility of the company we hire them from.
Unfortunately Park tickets bought online are non-refundable.
All Vouchers, including the are not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or our concession rate. These are only available for full paying tickets.
NHS Health Staff Discounts & other discount apps. The discount offered through these platforms only applies to your entrance fee, not food & drink unless specified…
Camel Creek Ltd is a no-smoking park. There are two designated smoking areas on the park. Behind Guest Services and next to Morgawr. Smoking is not permitted in any other outdoor spaces including ride queue-lines. The policy above also applies to electronic cigarettes.
A valid Membership admits the named person to Camel Creek Ltd during normal opening hours and on normal opening days. Memberships are not interchangeable or transferable for any reason and lost or stolen cards will be replaced at a cost of £5. The purchase of any membership cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer/voucher and cannot be purchased using the online discount. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice. Some attractions are not included in the admission price, for which a reasonable charge is made. Camel Creek Ltd Members are subject to the same rules and regulations as all guests to the Park. The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal for a Camel Creek Ltd Membership, or to withdraw a Membership. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the management without prior notice.
Membership cards must be presented on arrival at the park. Any card that has been forgotten or is lost or stolen must be replaced at a charge of £5.00. Admission will be refused to any person who does not have a valid membership card.
You must be able to produce, when asked, a valid membership card for each member. Lost membership cards will be replaced at a cost of £5 each
The terms of your membership to Camel Creek Ltd also require you to have a ‘recognisable photo’ when scanning your membership card at the park entrance. You will be asked to update this image if the entry team request so.
Please note a Camel Creek membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Trips.
Annual FLEX-PASS Membership
We’re pleased to announce that we now have an Annual Pass for those that are Foster carers or Child minders etc and bring different Children/young adults into the Adventure Park each time.
Flexi-Pass requires proof & ID that you’re registered as either a Foster carer or child minder and we may ask for proof with each visit.
Flexi-Pass cannot be used without the Child minders or foster carers being present.
1 Flexi-Pass per child – if you care for more than 1 child at a time, you will need Flexi-Passes for each number of children.
All other Membership term apply, please see above.
TO PURCHASE – CALL NOW 01841 540 276
Renewal of membership
By renewing on or before the expiry date of the membership individual members will receive 25% discount off the current membership price. All Members please note that this offer will cease with immediate effect if you allow your individual Annual Membership to expire.
This offer is valid until the 31st October.
Like your visit? Upgrade for £3 per person to return again within the next 14 days of your first visit at Guest Services. These tickets must be purchased on your first visit and are non-refundable. Please keep your receipt for your return visit, without this unfortunately we will have to refuse entry.
Group Terms and Conditions
This confirmation is not your ticket for admission into Camel Creek Adventure Park. A 20% deposit is to be made by cash or card only this will secure your booking. Once full payment is made to Camel Creek Ltd by cash or card only, you will receive the final confirmation by email. The confirmation must be presented at the ticket office to gain entry into the park.
The final balance payment for your group booking is due 14 days prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Limited opening times and some attractions and rides will operate during certain periods of the year. If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. Admission prices are subject to change. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with more than 7 days’ notice prior to arrival date then no charge will be made. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days’ notice then a cancellation charge will be added to your balance of £25. However, you may transfer your booking into someone else’s name provided we are advised of, and are in agreement with, the changes, for which there is no administration fee payable.
If, for any reason, you have to cancel your visit you should contact Camel Creek Ltd immediately on 01841 540276. The reasons for any such cancellations will be considered sympathetically and, if requested by you, we will attempt to offer you alternative dates.
Please note that any change of date will be likely to involve a change in price of your visit. You must pay us any increase due immediately, any refund due we will pay as per our refunds policy detailed above.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease prices at any time without notice. In the event that a price decreases after you have made your booking, we are unable to refund any difference between the price paid and any lower price, which may subsequently become available.
Once a booking has been made it is non-transferable, cannot be sold, and is non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the cancellation policy.
Where a refund is to be made by Camel Creek Ltd, payments made by credit or debit cards will be refunded via the same card number less any non-refundable deposit and any other non-refundable amount.
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park
All normal terms and conditions of entry to Camel Creek Ltd Park apply. Please refer to our website for our full Terms and Conditions.
Camping Terms and Conditions
Unfortunately Camping is no longer available, we do however have accomodation that can booked online. Click here for more information.
Birthday Visit Package Terms and Conditions
A 30% deposit non-refundable deposit is required by a debit or credit card to secure your birthday visit package.
The final balance for your booking is due 1 week prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Once full payment has been paid you will receive a final booking confirmation, you will need to bring this with you as proof of your birthday visit package.
Final numbers are required one week prior to your visit.
Limited opening times and some attractions and rides will operate during certain periods of the year. If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days’ notice then a cancellation charge will be added to your balance of £25. If, for any reason, you have to cancel your visit you should contact Camel Creek Ltd immediately on 01841 540276.
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park.
Please note a Camel Creek Ltd membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Trips.
1) 15 pupils or more
2) Full balance must be received 14 days prior to visit
3) 20% deposit is required by card to secure your visit
4) Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
5) It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park
6) All normal terms and conditions of entry to Camel Creek Ltd k apply.
Please note a Camel Creek membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Group Trips.
Competitions (from all Camel Creek Promotions – be it exclusively for print, online or through on-park special events and promotions):
1. Prize promotions are open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Camel Creek Adventure Park employees and their immediate families)
2. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt
3. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
4. Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be entered – in respect of prize draws, if you enter more than once, we will only accept your first answer and disregard any others
5. If for a prize draw, only one entry per person is accepted
6. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void
7. On all draw prizes it will be awarded to the first entry randomly selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries
8. The prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the winner being notified
9. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot offer the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold
10. The winners will be notified via a private message on Facebook by within 28 days of the closing date – the notification may be via a message in the winner’s ‘Other’ inbox. The winner will have 14 days to respond by sending us a return private message. Only a private message from the same Facebook account that we notify will be accepted
11. We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered Facebook user associated with the winning notification
12. If a prize is not claimed within a further 14 days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner
13. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. Your details will be passed onto a third party for the dispatch of your prize only
14. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via Facebook or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Camel Creek Adventure Park or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert Facebook to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her Facebook account frozen pending investigation
15. If you would like to know the name and county of the winner, please send an email to Cornwall.Fun@camelcreek.co.uk. We will not enter into any discussion on Facebook about prize promotion.
16. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
19. The Promoter is: Camel Creek Adventure Park, Tredinnick, Wadebridge Cornwall PL27 7RA
20. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.