Before visiting please check our website and social media pages for the latest up to date information. It is guest’s responsibility to check the status of the rides and attractions before visiting.
Park and Ticket Terms and Conditions
1) Dated tickets purchased online are only valid for the date selected at the time of booking. Tickets will not work on any other day.
2) Dated tickets can be transferred up to 24 hours in advance for a fee of £2 per ticket.
3) Dated Admission tickets can be refunded up to 24 hours before the date of visit with a 5% refund fee. Refunds are not given past the 24 hours. We do not issue refunds on flexi tickets.
4) We currently offer the following concession tickets that offer reduced entry fees
Blue Light Worker – Blue light card must be shown on arrival.
Military – Please provide photographic proof with ID on arrival.
Senior Citizen – Please provide photographic ID on arrival.
Registered Carer – Evidence of DLA or PIP for those cared for must be shown on arrival with ID.
Registered disabled guests. – evidence of PIP or DLA must be shown on arrival
Essential Companions may enter free of charge – We understand that some disabled guests will not be able to access the park unless supported by an Essential Companion. Free entry is applicable for Nimbus Access Card Holders, an individual(s) supporting a person dependant on a wheelchair/disabled pushchair and for those accompanying a guest as an employed carer. Photographic ID for Nimbus Card holders and employed carers must be shown on arrival.
5) Memberships are non-refundable.
6) Discounts and promotions hold their own individual terms and conditions and cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers. Management reserves the right to amend or terminate offers and promotions at any time. Discount codes are for online use only.
7) Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
8) Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry for any reason including the attraction reaching full capacity.
9) Rides and attractions are subject to availability and staffing levels. Please check to website before travelling on the day of your visit for any closures.
10) We regret that due to our zoo license conditions we do not allow dogs on park (except guide dogs).
11) Camel Creek Ltd will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park’s operation hours. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
12) Climbing or standing upon fences, props, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
13) From time-to-time Camel Creek Ltd or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors and staff.
If you have concerns over this then please contact a member of staff and we will ensure that your privacy is protected during your visit.
14) Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to such belongings. Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about the Park. Please note that for health and safety reasons shirts and shoes must be worn on all rides at all times.
15) Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents. No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Park outside the Park’s normal operating hours.
16) Height, age and weight restrictions apply to many of the attractions.
17) Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous would be immediately escorted from the Park without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution.
18) The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the Park. Accordingly alcohol may not be taken onto the Park.
19) The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited, and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
20) Birthday Parties are non-refundable. A non-refundable deposit is required on the date of booking then the remaining balance is due before the day.
Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the Park in the event that the capacity for visitors at the Park is reached and/or exceeded. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry into the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who;
A) Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst traveling to the Park whether by bus, coach or other means. Where such behaviour has been reported to Camel Creek Ltd.
B) Has behaved in, or in the vicinity of, the Park in a manner, which, in the opinion of Camel Creek Ltd, has, or is likely to affect the safety and enjoyment of other guests or staff.
C) Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
D) The company has the right to refuse entry to any persons
Camel Creek LTD use several different companies when we hire our Characters. The license to display these Characters is the responsibility of the company we hire them from.
Junior Keeper Experience
- Junior Keepers must be aged 8 + and must be accompanied by an adult.
- General admission is included for the participant only; additional guests will need to buy an entry ticket.
- Limited to one Junior Keeper per time slot. If an additional sibling from the same household would like to do the experience then please contact our reception team.
- Bookings are non-refundable however if you need to reschedule please inform us no later than 24 hours before your booking and where possible we will accommodate.
- Camel Creek Family Theme Park reserve the right to change or cancel any dates for reasons such as extreme weather conditions or animal welfare issues and we will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
Please wear closed toe shoes and appropriate clothing.
Guest will receive a certificate on completion of their experience.
- Animal adoption purchases are non-refundable
- The email address provided when purchasing will receive the seasonal updates
- Purchaser will receive a teddy of adopted animal, fact sheet, photo collage, certificate and golden ticket
- Golden Ticket keeper talk must be pre booked through reception prior to the visit- there are separate T&C’s please read before booking
ASDA Discount Vouchers
Only one ‘Free Entry’ voucher can be used/redeemed per visit/group and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer! Voucher must be used with at least one full paying guest. ALL Vouchers expire 31st May 2022
Black Friday Offer 2022
The Black Friday offer is valid from 5pm Thursday 24th November 2022 till 9am Saturday 26th November 2022. (This offer has now expired.)
• Valid on our over 105cm membership only
• New memberships will be valid from Saturday 3rd December 2022 till 3rd December 2023
• Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
• When renewing you will receive 25% off the current years rate, not the Black Friday discounted rate.
Membership terms and conditions
When purchasing memberships to Camel Creek Family Theme Park you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions
- To enter as a member you must provide proof of your in-date membership.
- Memberships are issued to an individual and cannot be used by any other person.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
- Camel Creek reserves the right to amend opening times, events and facilities without prior notice.
- There are some optional extras that are not included within the membership. These include some events and attractions on park. These attractions have limited capacity and we therefore feel it is fairer to charge to allow everyone the opportunity to enjoy. Members do receive discounts on various attractions/events please ask the guest services team for more information.
- For guest safety there are height restrictions on rides, it is the ride operator’s discretion as to whether someone can ride.
- All children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 years and over) to enter the park.
- Members are subject to the same rules and regulations as all visitors that enter the park.
- There is strictly no smoking on site apart from the designated smoking areas.
- The management team reserve the right at all times to refuse an application or renewal for a Camel Creek Membership, or to cancel a membership.
Annual Flex-Pass Membership
We’re pleased to announce that we now have an Annual Pass for those that are Foster carers or Child minders etc and bring different Children/young adults into the Adventure Park each time.
Flexi-Pass requires proof & ID that you’re registered as either a Foster carer or child minder and we may ask for proof with each visit.
Flexi-Pass cannot be used without the Child minders or foster carers being present.
1 Flexi-Pass per child – if you care for more than 1 child at a time, you will need Flexi-Passes for each number of children.
All other Membership term apply, please see above.
TO PURCHASE – CALL NOW 01841 540276
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
Assistance dogs registered with the following organisations are welcome to visit Camel Creek Family Theme Park when accompanied by and under the control of their owners (dogs in training are unfortunately not included).
- Canine Partners
- Dog AID
- Dogs for Good
- Guide Dogs
- Hearing Dogs for Deaf People
- Medical Detection Dogs
- Support Dogs
- The Seeing Dogs Alliance
These are all member organisations associated with Assistance Dogs UK (ADUK). All ADUK dogs adhere to the highest health, behaviour/training and welfare standards as set out by Assistance Dogs International and the International Guide Dogs Federation. It is essential that we can guarantee such standards, to fulfil our biosecurity regulations, which is part of our Zoo Licencing requirements.
We also welcome assistance dogs trained through Pawsable, who assess to the above standards.
Assistance dogs will be required to wear an identifying harness, jacket or lead slip at all times whilst on the park. Please be aware entrance for a dog will be refused if identification cannot be provided.
Please note: there are certain areas where assistance dogs may not enter. Details on can be provided on arrival indicating the areas where assistance dogs may not enter.
Competitions (from all Camel Creek Promotions – be it exclusively for print, online or through on-park special events and promotions):
1. Prize promotions are open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Camel Creek Adventure Park employees and their immediate families)
2. Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt
3. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
4. Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be entered – in respect of prize draws, if you enter more than once, we will only accept your first answer and disregard any others
5. If for a prize draw, only one entry per person is accepted
6. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void
7. On all draw prizes it will be awarded to the first entry randomly selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries
8. The prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the winner being notified
9. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot offer the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold
10. The winners will be notified via a private message on Facebook by within 28 days of the closing date – the notification may be via a message in the winner’s ‘Other’ inbox. The winner will have 14 days to respond by sending us a return private message. Only a private message from the same Facebook account that we notify will be accepted
11. We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered Facebook user associated with the winning notification
12. If a prize is not claimed within a further 14 days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner
13. The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. Your details will be passed onto a third party for the dispatch of your prize only
14. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via Facebook or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Camel Creek Adventure Park or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert Facebook to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her Facebook account frozen pending investigation
16. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
19. The Promoter is: Camel Creek Adventure Park, Tredinnick, Wadebridge Cornwall PL27 7RA
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
All visitors MUST read this notice before there visit.
Important Notice: The law requires that riders obey all warnings and directions regarding the rides and behave in a manner that will not cause or contribute to injuring themselves or others. Failure to comply will result in eviction from the Park and or prosecution.
At Camel Creek Adventure Park we are committed to the highest standard of health, safety and entertainment. All guests will show courtesy to others and by entering the premises accept that there are elements of risk in an active lifestyle, which can be reduced by common sense and personal responsibility.
All guests have responsibility for their own safety and the safety of others. Children under 16 years of age are under the control of the responsible guest in whose care they are permitted to enter the premises and who assumes full responsibility.
Camel Creek pays the highest attention to health and safety.
By entering Camel Creek you agree to observe the Code and accept that Camel Creek Adventure Park will not be held liable for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
All guests shall:
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself/herself and of other persons who may be affected by his acts or omissions.
- Be responsible for obeying all written and verbal instructions within the Park.
- Not engage in any reckless act or activity, which may cause or result in injury to himself/herself or to others.
- Not board or dismount from an amusement ride except at a designated area and as instructed by a member of staff.
- Not throw any object from an amusement ride.
- Not disconnect any safety device, seat belt or harness.
- Not use any facilities when alcohol or drugs impair his or her ability.
- Be responsible for knowing and acting within the limits of his or her own ability.
If unfortunately you have cause for complaint, please ask to speak to the Duty Manager who will strive to solve your problem immediately.
In the rare event that you are involved in any accident or have any unresolved complaints, please give your name, address and full details to the Park Duty Manager before leaving the premises.