Before You Visit
What you need to know before you book & plan your visit.
Booking your visit:
We are setting up a system for you to book your visit, this will not require you to ‘pay’ for your booking but reserve a visiting spot for your family. You can then pay online or upon arrival.
We will have a maximum number of visitors per day so would need to be quick. Pre pay for your visit here
Before leaving visiting, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Do we accept cash?:
We’re not completely cashless! But please be ready to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card, rather than cash.
Customers wearing masks is optional, please maintain your social distance from other families at all times.
All of our staff working close to customers are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their shift on park, except:
- Those with health conditions and/or a doctors note
- Those who are working behind protective screens
- Staff that are not customer to customer facing (such as maintenance)
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (37.5º C or more), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- Been on a cruise ship in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on foreign travel guidance can be found here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01841 540 276 – We’re doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible, whilst still having fun.