Camel Creek Family Theme Park is recruiting ahead of the 2022 Season! Come and join in the fun.
We are always on the lookout for upbeat and talented individuals to join our team. You will be at the heart of our customer’s experience, ensuring their day out is one to remember.
We have roles available throughout all departments, which include the following:
– Retail and Admissions Assistant – As a Customer Service Assistant, your roles will include serving guests at the till at admissions, gift shop or guest services, re-stocking shelves, dealing with customer enquiries, cleaning down at the end of the day, cashing up tills and maintaining the high standard of customer service.
– Catering Assistant – As a member of the catering team, you will serve our guests at the till preparing food and drinks, cash up tills, maintaining the high standard of customer service, cleaning down at the end of each day and adhering to the food safety procedures.
– Hygiene Team Member – Help our team maintain a high standard of cleanliness around the park and help improve our guest’s experience. Your role will include the daily upkeep of the park, cleaning high touch point areas, management of soft play. You will take a high level of pride in the appearance of all areas and be enthusiastic about your work.
– Reception/Administration (available start before March) – We are on the lookout for an outgoing, polite, and friendly receptionist to join our team! This exciting role at Camel Creek is full time and has the potential to become permanent alongside our Resort Development, this position also has potential for career development.
– Play and Rides Assistant (18+) – As a play and rides member of staff your roles will include the operation of mechanical rides, dealing with customer enquiries, health and safety/ride training and the management of our park mascots.
The ideal candidates will be flexible with working hours and shift patterns. Most departments work on a rota basis, therefore weekend, bank holiday and some evening work may be required.
If you are interested in any of the above positions, please send your CV and a covering letter to our reception team. Please specify which department you wish to apply for.