DURING YOUR VISIT
What changes to expect when you arrive at our Park.
Cleaning, Cleaning & More Cleaning:
We have increased the size of our cleaning team and introduced enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, which seek to disinfect high-frequency touch points, such as tables, chairs, counters, ride restraints, door handles and more.
More Locations for Clean Hands:
We have introduced a large number of hygiene stations/hand sanitizer dispensers around the Adventure Park for guests to use.
More Signage than usual:
You will notice new information signage around the Park that includes key safety messages and instructions on staying safe and the well-being of you and our other guests, so please keep an eye out!
Extra Checks Required:
- Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests, including children, and our team employees before entering the park
- Families or parties that include persons with an elevated temperature (at 37.5º C or above) will not be admitted
Wearing masks around park is optional, however masks must be worn in the areas advised by the government, such as the retail Shop, cinema, reptile house etc unless you are exempt – all areas where masks must be worn has signage.
Please bring a mask along with you just in case.
Please maintain your social distance from other families at all times.
All of our staff working close to customers are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their shift on park, except:
- Those with health conditions and/or a doctors note
- Those who are working behind protective screens
- Staff that are not customer to customer facing (such as maintenance)
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
Social Distancing & Leaving Room to Play:
- We have introduced new measures to encourage and maintain social distancing within our attraction queues and other areas around the Park
- Clear markers have been installed throughout our Park to help guests keep six (6) feet of distance between groups
- Our teams on park will also monitor the queues to ensure that social distancing is being maintained
- We will also be practicing social distancing on our attractions which will include empty rows and/or leaving empty seats between guests on rides
- We have also introduced new arrangements to maintain social distancing in our dining areas
- Tables and chairs have been rearranged to ensure distance between seated parties and outdoor seating is also available throughout our Park
Some Locations are off-limits:
Unfortunately due to not being able to operate safely, or due to the government guidelines we will not be able to open certain areas, such as the indoor play area. Please understand that this is done to protect you, our guests and nothing more.
Our Safety Becomes Yours:
To keep our Team Members safe so they can help keep you & your family safe, we have installed new hygiene screens at many of our service counters to help physically separate guests from employees, introduced new Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements that include face masks, disposable gloves, hygiene guidelines, training and more.
For more information on these guidelines, please visit the government website: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Please understand that these will change all the time moving forward, please help us by being compassionate, patient with us and understand that none of this is ‘normal’ for us too…
Anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledges that they do so at their own risk.