Before You Visit : Covid_19 Information
What you need to know before you book & plan your visit.
Booking your visit:
We have set up a system for you to pre-book your visit, this will allow you to secure your visit as we’re still monitoring our capacity and keeping it to a manageable level, allowing us to keep to social distancing rules.
If you’re an annual pass member or have a pre-paid ticket, you can still secure your visit by selecting the ‘pre-paid’ option on our booking system.
We will have a maximum number of visitors per day so would need to be quick. Pre pay for your visit here
Before visiting, please check our website and social media pages for the latest information.
Do we accept cash?:
We’re not completely cashless! But please be ready to make on-site payments using a credit or debit card, rather than cash.
Wearing Masks & Rule of 6:
Wearing masks around park is optional, however masks must be worn in the areas advised by the government, such as the retail Shop, cinema, reptile house etc unless you are exempt – all areas where masks must be worn has signage.
Please maintain your social distance from other families at all times.
All of our staff working close to customers are required to wear face coverings for the duration of their shift on park, except:
Groups of 6 are no longer allowed to visit unless the group is part of your ‘bubble’ or is your household family.
- Those with health conditions and/or a doctors note
- Those who are working behind protective screens
- Staff that are not customer to customer facing (such as maintenance)
For more information on these guidelines, visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-safe-outside-your-home/staying-safe-outside-your-home
Be Healthy & Safe On Arrival:
You will not be admitted to the park if you have:
- Coughing, fever (37.5º C or more), or difficulty breathing
- Traveled to high risk areas in the last 14 days
- Been in a location with widespread COVID-19 transmission in the last 14 days
- Been in close contact with a person known or suspected of having COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- More details on foreign travel guidance can be found here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01841 540 276 – We’re doing everything we can to make your visit as safe as possible, whilst still having fun.