Terms & Conditions
Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the Park in the event that the capacity for visitors at the Park is reached and/or exceeded. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse admission to the Park, ban from entry into the Park, or remove from the Park without right to refund any person who;
A) Acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst traveling to the Park whether by bus, coach or other means. Where such behaviour has been reported to Camel Creek Ltd.
B) Has behaved in, or in the vicinity of, the Park in a manner, which, in the opinion of Camel Creek Ltd, has, or is likely to affect the safety and enjoyment of other guests or staff.
C) Uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour or in any way provokes or behaves in a manner which may provoke a breach of the peace.
Opening times of rides, attractions, cafes & kiosks may vary depending on business levels and/or weather conditions. The management reserve the right to change these without notice.
We are prepared to allow entry to the park to those visitors who are willing to comply with the Park regulations set out below. We are sure that you will wish to assist Camel Creek Ltd in ensuring the Park and facilities remain a safe place in which to enjoy a fun and exciting experience. Whilst inside the Park all visitors must comply with any instructions given to them by Camel Creek Ltd personnel.
1) All persons entering the Park must pay for admission or hold a valid admission ticket. If re-entry into the Park is required, you must obtain an appropriate hand stamp, before exiting the Park which must be shown at the time of re-entry to gain access to the Park.
2) Admission tickets are non-exchangeable, non-refundable and void if altered. Admission tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if Camel Creek Ltd, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so.
3) Children aged 16 years or older can enter the Park without an adult. Children under 16 years need to be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Any child or children whilst in the Park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times
4) We regret that due to our zoo license conditions we no longer allow dogs on park (except guide dogs).
5) Any person found to be in the possession of an article deemed to be offensive or dangerous would be immediately escorted from the Park without the right to a refund and be open to prosecution.
6) The consumption of alcohol is permitted only in authorised places within the Park. Accordingly alcohol may not be taken into the Park.
7) Guests who appear to be under the influence of alcohol may be refused admission to the Park or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
8) The use of illegal substances is strictly prohibited and any persons found possessing, using or who appear to be under the influence of illegal substances will be refused admission or escorted from the Park without right to refund.
9) Camel Creek Ltd will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for use by guests. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, without prior notice and without refund or compensation to close and/or change the programme of rides and attractions and/or the Park’s operation hours. All rides, attractions, amusements, transport systems and other facilities must only be used in accordance with the operator’s instructions.
10) Climbing or standing upon fences, barriers, walls, safety fences, rock arrangements, ride structures, exhibits or buildings is strictly prohibited. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to prosecute any person found damaging or defacing any part of the grounds, fences, barriers, walls, ride structures, exhibits, fabrics or buildings and to initiate legal proceedings if appropriate.
11) No vehicles are permitted to remain in the Park outside the Park’s normal operating hours.
12) From time to time Camel Creek Ltd or other authorised parties carry out photography and/or video recording at the Park, which may feature visitors.
13) Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for any loss or damage to such belongings. Sensible clothing and footwear must be worn at all times when in and about the Park. Please note that for health and safety reasons shirts and shoes must be worn on all rides at all times.
14) Vehicles are parked at owner’s risk. Camel Creek Ltd takes no responsibility for damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. You park at your own risk; we do not guarantee the security of your vehicle and/or its contents.
15) By entering the Park you consent to us photographing or filming you and using the resulting pictures for any promotional purpose without payment to you. If you do not wish to be photographed or filmed, please contact Guest Services upon arrival they will be able to advise.
16) Height, age and weight restrictions apply to many of the attractions.
Unfortunately Park tickets are non-refundable, but they are valid until 31st October 2017
20% off admission prices (full price tickets and concessions) when you book online up to the day before your visit. Please note we no longer offer a 10% discount on the day of booking. Offer valid for Camel Creek Ltd.
Third Party Tickets (Monkey Tree & Hendra)
Hendra & Monkey Tree Holiday Parks (Welcome Brochure Vouchers)
£3 per person discount for up to five people. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Valid until December 31st 2017. No photocopies accepted
Camel Creek Ltd is a no-smoking park. There are two designated smoking areas on the park. Behind Guest Services and next to Morgawr. Smoking is not permitted in any other outdoor spaces including ride queue-lines. The policy above also applies to electronic cigarettes.
A valid Membership admits the named person to Camel Creek Ltd during normal opening hours and on normal opening days. Memberships are not interchangeable or transferable for any reason and lost or stolen cards will be replaced at a cost of £5. The purchase of any membership cannot be done so in conjunction with any other offer/voucher and cannot be purchased using the online discount. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right to amend opening times, withdraw attractions, discounts and amend opening times without prior notice. Some attractions are not included in the admission price, for which a reasonable charge is made. Camel Creek Ltd Members are subject to the same rules and regulations as all guests to the Park. The management reserve the right to refuse an application or renewal for a Camel Creek Ltd Membership, or to withdraw a Membership. These terms and conditions are subject to change by the management without prior notice.
Membership cards must be presented on arrival at the park. Any card that has been forgotten or is lost or stolen must be replaced at a charge of £5.00. Admission will be refused to any person who does not have a valid membership card.
You must be able to produce, when asked, a valid membership card for each member. Lost membership cards will be replaced at a cost of £5 each
The terms of your membership to Camel Creek Ltd also require you to have a ‘recognisable photo’ when scanning your membership card at the park entrance. You will be asked to update this image if the entry team request so.
Please note a Camel Creek membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Trips.
Renewal of membership
By renewing on or before the expiry date of the membership individual members will receive 25% discount off the current membership price. All Members please note that this offer will cease with immediate effect if you allow your individual Annual Membership to expire.
Pirate FM Half Price Membership:
This voucher entitles you to one annual pass to Camel Creek
You must bring your voucher or code to Camel Creek to be able to gain entry and register your membership.
Subject to availability.
Multiples available to purchase
The voucher must not be defaced – and elements must be legible.
This voucher is valid until 31/10/2017 for first entry
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
No change will be given.
This voucher is uniquely identifiable and will be checked at the establishment.
This voucher can only be used once.
If a duplicate copy of this voucher exists the voucher will only be valid on its first presentation.
Once purchased, vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned.
These terms and conditions are in conjunction with our standard terms and conditions, which are available to view here: http://www.piratefm.co.uk/voucher-terms/
Normal Park and Membership T&Cs apply
If membership is renewed before the pass expires, members will receive 25% off the current full retail cost of membership at time of renewal.
7 days for the price of 1 Offer
This offer is valid from the beginning of the February half term to the end of the October half term.
A valid 7 for 1 card admits the group photographed on the first visit to the park to return within the next consecutive 6 days during normal opening hours on normal opening days. During weekend only opening, this offer will be valid for just 1 return visit within the next 6 consecutive days as we are closed Monday to Friday (19th February – 25th March & 17th September – 14th October).
Groups who have lost their card will not be admitted.
Group Terms and Conditions
This confirmation is not your ticket for admission into Camel Creek Adventure Park. A 20% deposit is to be made by cash or card only this will secure your booking. Once full payment is made to Camel Creek Ltd by cash or card only, you will receive the final confirmation by email. The confirmation must be presented at the ticket office to gain entry into the park.
The final balance payment for your group booking is due 14 days prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Limited opening times and some attractions and rides will operate during certain periods of the year. If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. Admission prices are subject to change. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with more than 7 days’ notice prior to arrival date then no charge will be made. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days’ notice then a cancellation charge will be added to your balance of £25. However, you may transfer your booking into someone else’s name provided we are advised of, and are in agreement with, the changes, for which there is no administration fee payable.
If, for any reason, you have to cancel your visit you should contact Camel Creek Ltd immediately on 01841 540276. The reasons for any such cancellations will be considered sympathetically and, if requested by you, we will attempt to offer you alternative dates.
Please note that any change of date will be likely to involve a change in price of your visit. You must pay us any increase due immediately, any refund due we will pay as per our refunds policy detailed above.
We reserve the right to increase or decrease prices at any time without notice. In the event that a price decreases after you have made your booking, we are unable to refund any difference between the price paid and any lower price, which may subsequently become available.
Once a booking has been made it is non-transferable, cannot be sold, and is non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the cancellation policy.
Where a refund is to be made by Camel Creek Ltd, payments made by credit or debit cards will be refunded via the same card number less any non-refundable deposit and any other non-refundable amount.
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Camel Creek Ltd reserves the right, in its absolute discretion to change the age restrictions referred to in this condition, if any particular circumstances so require in the interests of safety and security.
It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park
All normal terms and conditions of entry to Camel Creek Ltd Park apply. Please refer to our website for our full Terms and Conditions.
Camping Terms and Conditions
1. Arrival – Please report to reception on arrival to check in from 11am
2. Departure Day – Please check out at reception on the last day of your stay by 10am
3. Pitching – All visitors are required to pitch at least 3 metres (12 feet) from the nearest vehicle,
caravan, tent or awning on the next pitch. This is a fire safety requirement and will be strictly
enforced – you will be asked to move immediately if this is not observed
4. Only visitors included on the booking form are permitted to stay in Camel Creek’s Campsite. All
authorised visitors will receive a wristband which they must wear at all times during their stay
5. Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over 18 years at all times
6. No adult only bookings – Camel Creek Campsite is for families only
7. Fires are not permitted on the campsite or on the park
8. Vehicle Passes must be displayed at all times
9. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Owners must not allow dogs to foul anywhere on the
campsite (please note that dogs are not permitted on to the Adventure Park)
10. 5mph speed limit
11. Please consider your neighbours and keep noise to an acceptable level at all times, particularly
after 10.30pm and before 8am
12. Please do not put loose rubbish in our bins as they are emptied by hand, bin liners must be
used for all rubbish
13. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to confirm and reserve pitch.
14. Your remaining balance is due 1 week prior to your arrival date.
15. All bookings are non-transferable.
16. All persons under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over, all children whilst in the park must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times. Family groups only.
Birthday Visit Package Terms and Conditions
A 20% deposit non-refundable deposit is required by a debit or credit card to secure your birthday visit package.
The final balance for your booking is due 1 week prior to arrival. If we do not receive your final balance payment at this time, your booking will be cancelled automatically and no refund given.
Once full payment has been paid you will receive a final booking confirmation, you will need to bring this with you as proof of your birthday visit package.
Final numbers are required one week prior to your visit.
Limited opening times and some attractions and rides will operate during certain periods of the year. If, for any reason, you would like to amend your booking after it has been confirmed we will do our best to assist you. If you wish to amend your booking and provide us with less than 7 days’ notice then a cancellation charge will be added to your balance of £25. If, for any reason, you have to cancel your visit you should contact Camel Creek Ltd immediately on 01841 540276.
No children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the park unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and such child or children whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park.
Please note a Camel Creek Ltd membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Trips.
1) 15 pupils or more
2) Full balance must be received 14 days prior to visit
3) 20% deposit is required by card to secure your visit
4) Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
5) It is your responsibility to check our opening and closing times before you visit the park
6) All normal terms and conditions of entry to Camel Creek Ltd k apply.
Please note a Camel Creek membership cannot be used for admission against Educational Group Trips.
Free entry voucher to celebrate becoming Camel Creek Adventure Park by Royal Mail Delivery (Please note offer has now expired)
To redeem your voucher you must register your details and book your day out at least 24 hours in advance of your visit. You must bring your free entry voucher and unique booking reference number printed or on your phone. This ticket entitles each family to free entry for up to 4 people and can only be used once. Tickets have no monetary value and can not be exchanged for cash and photocopies will not be accepted, it is not valid for use on any Tuesday throughout July and August and will not qualify for the £3 Day Return Tickets. Offer ends 18/09/16.
February Half Term Offers
- Proof of Cornish Residence must be shown at Admissions to gain £5 off entry per person
- Proof of Cornish Residence must be shown at Guest Services to gain £5 off membership per person
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the 20% online booking discount
- Offer only available when visiting the park between Saturday 11th February and Sunday 19th February 2017
- We reserve the right to amend or revoke the offers at any time
£3 off admission with summer bus route (Please note offer has now expired)
The bus service is provided by Travel Cornwall please visit www.travelcornwall.uk.com for timetable and further details about this service.
- Camel Creek will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur from using the service
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including advanced saving of 20% when booking online)
- £3 off only valid on the same day as the bus ticket purchase
- Bus ticket may only be used once. For those with weekly bus passes, following the first day of purchase, normal admission prices will apply
- No photocopies will be accepted
- Bus tickets do not hold any monetary value at Camel Creek Adventure Park and will not be redeemed for cash
- Prize promotions are open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including Camel Creek Adventure Park employees and their immediate families)
- Entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules
- Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be entered – in respect of prize draws, if you enter more than once, we will only accept your first answer and disregard any others
- If for a prize draw, only one entry per person is accepted
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple Facebook accounts, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void
- On all draw prizes it will be awarded to the first entry randomly selected by an independent judge from all eligible entries
- The prize must be redeemed within 28 days of the winner being notified
- There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot offer the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold
- The winners will be notified via a private message on Facebook by within 28 days of the closing date – the notification may be via a message in the winner’s ‘Other’ inbox. The winner will have 14 days to respond by sending us a return private message. Only a private message from the same Facebook account that we notify will be accepted
- We may ask winners for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the registered Facebook user associated with the winning notification
- If a prize is not claimed within a further 14 days of that prize winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner
- The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes. Details of the winner’s name and county may be shared with anyone who requests their details. If you are a winner, we may ask you to take part in publicity relating to this prize draw with no further recompense. Your details will be passed onto a third party for the dispatch of your prize only
- We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via Facebook or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Camel Creek Adventure Park or directly aimed at us. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize promotion. We may also alert Facebook to any such behaviour and as a result the participant may have his/her Facebook account frozen pending investigation
- If you would like to know the name and county of the winner, please send an email to Cornwall.Fun@camelcreek.co.uk . We will not enter into any discussion on Facebook about prize promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter is: Camel Creek Adventure Park, Tredinnick, Wadebridge Cornwall PL27 7RA
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England
Easter Competition “Win Family Membership”
- As all our memberships are purchased on an individual basis, this prize draw relates to the winner receiving membership for their immediate family.
- The prize will consist of one adult membership (for the winner), a secondary adult membership for their partner and child memberships for their children.
- The winner and their family members, must all live at the same residence.
- All correct entry slips will be entered into the prize draw that will take place on the 18th April at 10am. The winner will be notified by email before 28th April.
Tourism Week (25th March – 2nd April 2017)
- £2 off admission is only valid until Sunday 2nd April 2017
- The £2 off admission cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including the 20% off online
- No photocopies, duplicates will be accepted and the £2 offer can only be used once per person.
- Vouchers must be signed by the relevant attraction to be redeemable
Junior Keeper 30% Discount Offer
- Offer valid until 31/12/2017
- The unique code in the ‘Animal Passport’ must be quoted when making the booking in order to receive 30% off full price
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Bookings must be made by calling 01841 540276
Arrow Forest School
- Arrow Forest School is a third party company and is not affiliated with Camel Creek Adventure Park
- Camel Creek will not be responsible for any loss or damage in conjunction with the sessions provided by Arrow Forest School
- Camel Creek reserves the right to cancel sessions at any time and a refund will be provided in this instance
- For risk assessment, insurance details or for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
May Half Term (Heroes Week) – Saturday 27th May – Sunday 4th June
- Facebook competition – Win annual membership for up to 2 individuals only
- Entrants of Facebook Competition must share the applicable competition post on their own Facebook Page and must tag their ‘real hero’ and @CamelCreekAdventurePark and why that person is their hero. Competition ends Sunday 4th June and Winner will be chosen on Monday 5th June and contacted via Facebook.
- Free entry to Emergency Services and Armed Forces Personnel when presenting valid ID upon admission
- Discount for up to 5 members of immediate family of the Emergency Services and Armed Forces Personnel only
- Immediate family must be accompanied by a member of the Emergency Services and Armed Forces with valid ID
Primary Times 100th Edition Competition
- Winners will be entitled to free entry for 2 adults and 2 children only
- Free entry valid until 31st August 2017
Camel Creek Cake Off
- £5 off individuals with the family who bring a homemade cake in and limited to 4 individuals only.
- Cannot be used with any other offer including save up to 20% online.
- £5 discount for current staff with valid ID and immediate family only
- Valid for up to 5 people per voucher, per visit
- The voucher must be stamped by Ellie Stentiford to be valid for discount and be shown at admission
- Offer cannot be used In conjunction with any other offer or discount
Royal Cornwall Show Offer – Half Price Entry (Monday-Friday)
- Valid from 5th June – 30th June only
- Voucher must be presented at admission
- Offer only applies to Cornish residents with a current address in Cornwall
- Proof of address is required at admission and the following are accepted: Passport, driving license, utility bill.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount
Royal Cornwall Show Offer – £5 Off Per Person
- Valid on weekends from 5th June – 30th June only
- Voucher must be presented at admission
- Offer can only be used once
- Valid for up to 5 people
Royal Cornwall/Half Way House Inn/Camel Creek Competition
- Standard competition rules apply (scroll up for more details)
- Tickets for Royal Cornwall (2 adults and 2 children) for Saturday only
- £40 off at Half Way House Inn and 4 Free Tickets to Camel Creek Adventure Park must be used by 31st July 2017
- No cash or alternative prize offered
- Entrants must be 18+ to enter
- Winner will be drawn on Friday 9th June at 9:00am
- Tickets to Royal Cornwall Show can be dropped off in person on Friday 9th June or collected from Camel Creek Adventure Park
- Father’s will receive free admission into the Park on Sunday 18th June
- A free hot drink voucher will be provided upon admission
- Hot drink voucher can only be used by the father receiving free admission
- Hot drink voucher can not be exchanged for cash or any other gift
- Hot drink voucher must be presented at catering outlet
Teddy Bears’ Picnic Facebook Competition
- Winner will be chosen at random
- Winner will be notified by 5:30pm on 30/06/17
- 4 Free tickets for either Saturday or Sunday and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including 7 days for the price of 1