We have teamed up with Arrow Forest School to deliver hands on demonstrations at intervals throughout the days which will revolve around ‘PLAN’ – an acronym taught by military personnel as a way to prioritise the order of actions within a survival situation:
- Protection (shelter building)
- Location (signalling with mirrors & bright colours)
- Acquisition (water filtration experiment with funny/disgusting foods)
- Navigation (shadow stick and homemade compasses)
This is a unique, fun and fascinating way to learn about the environment in a safe environment, perfect for a budding Steve Backshaw, ALL included in the admission price!
The weekend will also focus on bush craft skills, focusing on educating children and teaching them the benefits of a sustainable environment including:
- Knot tying
- Building with knots and wood
- Trying wild food
Don’t forget, book online the day before your adventure and save up to 20% off admission!